7th September 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IISC, Bangalore?

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IISC, Bangalore? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this. Awaiting for the reason. Thank you!

15th September 2016, 01:00 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IISC, Bangalore?

IISC stands for "Indian Institute of Science". You must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply internship in IISC.
First of all, your institute must be well affiliated by some recognized university. Secondly, you must have scored at least 75% in all degree exams attempted so far. Also you should have good communication skill.
After that you have to visit the official website of IISC. You can visit the site by just clicking on http://www.iisc.ac.in/
There you have to submit your application with any reference. You can apply for reference in your college.
Once your application approved by the concern authority, you can start your internship with IISC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?