29th November 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I join IISC, Bangalore to do Internship being an M.Sc(Immunology) candidate?

Hi,
I am Shivangi Srivastava from Amity University, Noida. I am doing my Post Graduation in M.Sc in Immunology and doing also Laboratory work. Can I join IISC Bangalore for my Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  2. Internship in IISc Bangalore after post graduation in M.Sc immunology?
  3. Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  4. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  5. What is the criteria for doing Internship in IISC Bangalore? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  7. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  11. Am I eligible to do internship in IISC, Bangalore being a student of NIT?
  12. Is there winter internship available in IISC, Bangalore?
  13. How to get Internship in IISC Bangalore? Required Eligibility criteria for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do summer internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  15. What is the procedure to do post graduate internship in IISc, Bangalore?
  16. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  17. List companies providing summer internship near IISC Bangalore? Also list PGs/Hostels in Yeshwantpura/ Malleshwaram area?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Internship in IISc, Bangalore if pursuing B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year?
6th January 2018, 10:07 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join IISC, Bangalore to do Internship being an M.Sc(Immunology) candidate?

You can visit the official website of IISC, Bangalore and check out the best professors from there under whom you want to do the internship. Now mail the professor requesting about the internship and the area of your training. You also have to submit a resume with a permission letter from your college. If there are vacancies available then they will call you for an interview after clearing which you can start your training.

Address: CV Raman Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
Web: http://www.iisc.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?