27th February 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply internship in ISRO?

Hi,

I am Harischander studying mechanical engineering 3rd year 2nd semister in IIIT. I am intersted in doing internship at ISRO so please give me information to how apply in online. Can someone please give me the information on the same?

contact
harischander

29th February 2016, 10:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply internship in ISRO?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. Getting internship in ISRO is not an easy task. You must have to keep your academics good for getting internship in the ISRO. No backlog is allowed for pursuing the internship in ISRO. Also you must have minimum 55% marks in your current exams for applying internship in ISRO.
You have to prepare your resume and mention following things in the resume :
* Academics details
* Purpose of internship
* Project details.
After that send your application to the respective laboratory. If your application approved by the concern authority then you can start your internship after the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?