1st November 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying internship in NTPC?

Sir/Madam,

I am the student of mechanical engineering in 6sem.
I want to do my industrail training during this summer vacation in NTPC lohgara near shankargarh.

Sir/madam i want to know that how will apply our training letter in your company
so please tell me procedure of your company for summer training.
Thank you

8th October 2016, 03:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying internship in NTPC?

In order to apply for internship in NTPC at first you have to write an application to the authorities of NTPC regarding the availability of internship. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Prepare a resume attach the letter, the application and address it to the HR department of NTPC.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter, the necessary documents and send it again to NTPC. Next you will be called for interview to complete the selection process and hence, after clearing the interview you can start your summer training in NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?