1st November 2015, 01:51 PM
ANIS AHMAD123

What is the procedure followed for applying winter training in NTPC?

What is the procedure followed for applying winter training in NTPC? When we can apply for the training? Can someone please give me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible from you. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting winter training in NTPC? -- [New]
  2. Application for Winter Training in NTPC Kahalgaon? What is the procedure to apply?
  3. What is the procedure to do summer as well as Winter Training at NTPC, Bihar
  4. What is training procedure during winter seasons? How to get training in NTPC?
  5. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  6. Procedure for technical training in NTPC Muzaffarpur during winter vacation?
  7. Winter Training program in NTPC or any PSU's
  8. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  9. How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?
  10. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?
  12. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and guidelines to do Training in NTPC, Tanda for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. 6 months training in ntpc delhi
  15. Detailed information about Winter Training offered in NTPC, Faridabad for Electrical Engineer?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in NTPC?
  17. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  18. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?