30th August 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T company?

What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T company? Can you please provide me the complete information which we need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th August 2016, 05:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T company? Can you please provide me the complete information which we need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details as soon as possible. Thank you!
The undergraduate students can contact the HR of the L&T office through the Training and Placement Cell of your college. The students may have a telephonic interview sometimes for the internship. The organization took the students from some colleges only. If you know some contacts inside the company then you can make use of it also for the internship. The competition for the internship is also high. The company’s summer internship will be for two months period. The student should apply only through the college training cell for the internship in L&T.

- For more Information please, Visit Here
30th August 2016, 07:24 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T company?

L&T company offers training / internship to undergraduate students in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation / Electronics stream. Students in 3rd or 4th year of their courses are eligible to apply.

Steps to apply for internship in L&T company :-

For undergraduate students, you need to contact the HR of the L&T office you wish to intern in and communicate with them through the Training and Placement Cell of your college.

L&T provides the Build India Scholarship for those students who have completed their B.Tech and are looking to do M.Tech.

Under SIP, L&T recruits interns specializing in fields of HR and Finance during campus visits to selected colleges.
30th August 2016, 09:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

L&T stands for "Larsen & Toubro". To enroll your application for internship you must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria designed by them.
First of all you must have completed second year of your bachelor's degree. No backlog is permitted in your degree exams.
You have to apply for recommendation latter from the 'training and placement cell' of your institute for internship in L&T. You have to sent your application along with the recommendation latter before the due date.
If they approved you application then you have to face a technical interview. After clearing the interview, you can start your internship.
30th August 2016, 10:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

L&T company does not provide internships to individual students but, it can offer internships through your college/university.

You can request your Training & Placement cell of your institute to contact the HR department at any HQ regarding internships/in-plant training/recruitment.

Generally you can apply for internship in L&T through your educational institution. However, if there are any references for you in L&T, you can directly approach through them.

The deadline to apply for internships opens by February.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?