2nd October 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying internships while doing B.Tech 1st year in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in NIT?

Hi,

I am studying in NIT Rourkela BTECH 1st year, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, how to apply for the Summer internship program.pl. guide me.
I just want to understand the complete steps which I have to follow. Awaiting for your comments.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  3. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  4. What to do to join ISRO after btech in electronics and instrumentation?
  5. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  6. How can I apply for 1 month Internship in Northern India being a B.E.(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  9. Possibility to do Internship for B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) 1st year candidate?
  10. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  11. Where and how should I apply for the summer internships to do while doing my 2nd year Electrical and Electronics engineering in NIT?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in companies while doing 3rd year civil engineering?
  13. How to send my resume to companies for applying internships?
  14. How to do winter internship from Tata Steel, Bokaro?
  15. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  16. Internships for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  18. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
8th January 2016, 07:08 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying internships while doing B.Tech 1st year in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in NIT?

It is great to hear that you have much interest in doing Internships in your first year of the course. But unfortunately you will not be allowed to internships in the first year itself. Since you many not know the basic subject knowledge. So it will be helpful only after 2nd year or 3rd year.
Now you can apply for In-plant training but during 2nd or 3rd year, you can apply for it
In government sector, there will not be any notification regarding this so you have to participate actively and try to get opportunities in PSU's and Government sector.
Railways is one of the best option you can apply for internship or In plant training during your course of Engineering. They do not offer internship by notify about the vacancy but you have to request them for any internship.
Stipend will not be provided by them instead you have to pay fees for using their properties and infrastructure.Indian Railways offer you to do In plant Training/ Internship/ Project work.

In private sector, you can easily get into Industry if you have some referral person inside that company. Almost all process industry are related to Instrumentation as they are Automated. PLC's, DCS, Sensors all were used in every industries so it will be great helpful in gaining some experience in those Industries.
Some of the companies like Petroleum, Paper Making, Cement, Automobile Industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?