18th February 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Internships for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

I am a 2nd Year B. Tech. student of Electronics and Communication Engineering from IIT Guwahati.
I just wanted to know the projects I could do and the places [industries/institutes] where I could do Internships, preferably in and around Jharkhand.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  2. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  5. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  6. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  7. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  10. Does NHPC offer Internship to ECE students? -- [New]
  11. List of 10 internships providing companies in Tamilnadu?
  12. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  13. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  14. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  15. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  17. Any 1 month internships in Bangalore for B.Tech 3 years Electrical and Electronics students?
  18. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
6th April 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internships for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

A list of best electronics and communication engineering companies that offer internships in Ahmedabad, Bangalore or Pune?
20th June 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

how about taking traing in plc
22nd November 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year B. Tech. student of Electronics and Communication Engineering from Hindu College Of Engg, Sonepat.

Looking for 6 months internship program.

Please suggest me the companies.

Mail me at [email protected]
9th May 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

in bangalore, which are the certified companis suitable for internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?