6th May 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Internship for B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) 1st year candidate?

Hello,
I am B.Tech first year student of
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
Can I join Internship now?
Please tell me about this immediately.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  2. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  3. Does HAL Bengaluru offers Winter Internship for B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering 3rd year candidate?
  4. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  6. Summer Internship for talented 1st year Mechanical engineering student?
  7. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?
  9. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  10. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  11. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) graduate?
  13. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) 1st year candidate in Lucknow?
  15. How get an internship from L&T?
  16. Should I have to pay for Internship in VLSI, Hyderabad being a M.Tech 1st year candidate?
  17. Possibility to apply for Internship in Robert Bosch for B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?
24th March 2016, 03:28 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Possibility to do Internship for B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) 1st year candidate?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Internship for any company. Only thing is that you have to wait for 3 years since only final year candidates will be allowed to do internship in any company. If you are a first year student, then you will not know any core subjects like Industrial Instrumentation or Process Control which is the key subjects for Instrumentation course.

After your 3rd year of your course, then you can apply for any internship. Even after you complete your course , you can do internship if you aim your career in Core field. Graduate apprentice is also one of the option that you can go for since this will give you stipend and a 1 year contract job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?