29th August 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?

I'm in final year (B.E.) student of civil engg..... in mumbai..
i want to do internship or training
pls give information. Can someone please give me the information on the same soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  4. Procedure for getting internship in L&T? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure of doing 6 months internship training at MNC?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DMRC?
  7. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  8. Does Siemens, Mumbai offer internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  10. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  11. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  12. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  13. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  14. How to join summer internship this year? I am a first year student of IIT
  15. Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student in Coimbatore?
  16. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  17. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  18. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
29th August 2015, 08:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm in final year (B.E.) student of civil engg..... in mumbai..
i want to do internship or training
pls give information. Can someone please give me the information on the same soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.
For more details information regarding internship you should contact to below given address.

List of the summer internship company in Mumbai for B.Tech in ECE:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
30th August 2015, 09:42 AM
newmoon06

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?

For doing internship or training you need to first have a training letter from your college.After that you have to make your bio-data in proper manner.You can easily get training or internship if you know someone in that company in which you want to apply as he/she can act as the reference one by which you can easily get training or internship in that company.You have to forward your bio-data,document and training letter to training head of the company through that reference one.

You can apply training or internship in any one of the following companies-

1-L&T Construction.
2-Skyfi Labs.
3-Petrofac.
4-DLF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?