29th August 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between internship and training?

Sir/Mam,

I want to do summer internship on reputed MNC. I have completed my 1 year Of MCA I also want to know that ,what is difference between internship and training? Can someone please give me the answer which is needed? Awaiting for your answer!

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between internship and training? Institutions/companies providing internship?
  2. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  3. Difference between Summer training and Summer Internship?
  4. Procedure of doing 6 months internship training at MNC?
  5. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  6. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  7. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  8. Is there any internship training available for final mechanical engineer?
  9. How can I apply for internship and training in DRDO?
  10. Do you have one month internship available in your company? How to get one month internship in general?
  11. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Opportunities for Internship or Training for B.Tech Biotechnology 3rd year candidate?
  13. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  14. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. List of companies to do summer internship training in Bhilai or Raipur?
  16. Internship and training after B.E. in B.H.E.L
  17. How to approach for internship in Offshore Structural Engineering?
  18. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
29th August 2015, 08:20 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between internship and training?

The main difference between internship and training as given below.

-> Internship we can see practically people works

-> Training means people sharing their experiences through study materials and their knowledge.

So an internship can be part of one's training, and training can be part of one's internship.

Company which offer internship or Training also given below.

-> BHEL

-> BSNL

-> TATA Consultancy Services

-> Nokia India Pvt. Ltd

-> ICICI Bank
30th August 2015, 08:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between internship and training?

Training is basically undertaking a particular course and getting certified for it at the end. Usually one has to pay for it. Both theoretical and practical classes are held. At the end of the course you might have to give a test or present some ppt/project. It should be done in the early parts of the course.

On the other hand, internship is basically doing work in organization for limited period of time similar to contractual job. At the end of successful completion of the task assigned to you by the organization, you will get certificate of work experience. It is usually free or the organization pays you. You will be given a small project, you need to study it and complete the assigned tasks within stipulated period of time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?