8th July 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get into companies for doing inplant training?

Hi,

I m doing b.tech second year Cse in SRM university, chennai. Though I want to know the programming even better by doing inplant training in companies. So kindly help me how to apply for winter inplant training in any of the companies in Bangalore.

Thank u for ylur response.

14th July 2016, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get into companies for doing inplant training?

Different companies have different procedure of taking students for implant training. So, you need to check the procedure with the concerned company in which you are interested. Some companies have online provision of application. For some you need to download application from their website and then send it by post after filling it correctly along with requisite documents. For some companies you need to get the application form offline, fill it up correctly and submit it to the concerned authority. Some companies also conduct inplant training after tune-up with your college. So you need to check with training and placement department of your college regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?