1st August 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?

Hello Sir, I am M. Srinivasan studying BE mechanical engineering. I am interested in inplant training in Ashok Leyland. Please provide me the procedure for inplant training in the said company. My contact no.:9952745701

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  3. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. How to go to inplant training in Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford
  5. Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Inplant Training for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student at Ashok Leyland?
  7. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Delhi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  9. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  10. How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. Contact number of mail address for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  14. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  15. How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur for B.Com final year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
1st September 2016, 12:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?

As you have mentioned above that you are interested for inplant training in Ashok Leyland so, regarding that I want to say that, you can't visit an Industrial tour unless and until you have some reference over there.

Which ever company you like to visit personally or college tour. It may be your professor or employee or any student who can manage reference must be there so he can talk to them and get a permission over there.

Once you get the permission for Industrial visit, inform your HOD about the same and follow the procedure:

> You have to write an application containing full details of your academic career with your resume.

> A permission letter from the college have to be submitted at the company and fix a date for the tour.

> The conversation must be done by any senior faculty, principal or hod.

And that's all you need to apply for internship program.

College ID's are compulsory during the visits.

So, for Ashok Leyland try for a person who has some consult person over there and go through them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?