26th January 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello
I m B.E.(mech.engg.,3rd year )student.
I want know the procedure of
internship in maruti suzuki.
pls give me ans...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  2. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  3. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  5. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  6. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  7. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  9. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  10. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure?
  11. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  12. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  13. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  15. Previous years questions for Maruti Suzuki Placement?
  16. How to get promotion in job at MAruti Suzuki?
  17. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  18. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
29th January 2015, 07:49 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

If you want to do internship in Maruti Suzuki then you have to do the following

You have to apply online in the official website of Maruti Suzuki http://www.marutisuzuki.com/career.aspx

First make sure that your college or University has given you a internship letter for doing the internship in such an industry for about 2- 3 months.

Also it should be mentioned on the letter that the college is recruiting for the internship.

Then you have to make a payment of Rs.10000/- at once for the 4 weeks training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?