30th August 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for summer internship in ISM Dhanbad?

I want to do my 3rd year b.tech summer internship from ism dhanbad.what should I do? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response on this. thank you!

3rd January 2018, 10:51 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for summer internship in ISM Dhanbad?

You can contact your college authorities regarding the internship and they will manage you the permission for internship. Or you can directly visit the company and contact the HR department. Now the admin department will help you out throughout the application procedure. You need to submit your resume with a reference letter from your college. If they select you then you can start your training.

Web: http://iitism.ac.in/

Add: Police Line, Sardar Patel Nagar, Hirapur, Dhanbad, Jharkhand 826004
Phone: 0326 223 5004
17th August 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for summer internship in ISM Dhanbad?

Sir i am doing my b.tech electronics and communication engineering
I ndeed internship details about it
15th December 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for an internship in ISM for environmental science . I am an undergraduate 2nd year passed out . I need help please.
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?