26th November 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in ISM Dhanbad without JEE?

Respected Sir, can I get admission in ISM Dhanbad as I am a student from CBSE board, without clearing any (IIT JEE) exam. I want to apply as a petroleum engineer.

26th November 2016, 07:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in ISM Dhanbad without JEE?

--> ISM stands of Indian School of Mining which is a CFTIs (Centrally Funded Government Institute ) and hence you must appear and qualify JEE for getting admission in the same for your undergraduate degree course like for any other CFTIs.

--> Also for appearing in JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) held by CBSE for admission in ISM, you must satisfy the qualifications given below :-

* You need to be Indian candidate with your age lying under 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you going to take admission in the first year of your undergraduate degree course.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with PCM group with at least 75% aggregate ( since you are a CBSE board student and for the same board top 20 percentile marks is above 75% marks ) from a recognized board.

* Also you need to qualify JEE Main ( first stage of JEE Main ) and further JEE Advanced.

For further details regarding JEE you can log on to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.

3rd June 2018, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in ISM Dhanbad without JEE?

Name any undergraduate course apart from technical or science subject through which one can take admission in ISM

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?