14th January 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of doing Implant Training at BHEL?

I want to attend implant training at bhel. So please send me the complete process detail from entrance to completion of the training there?

14th January 2016, 10:42 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of doing Implant Training at BHEL?

BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. Its a very big well reputed electrical organization. Its not easy to get training from BHEL. You must have to score at least 55% marks in your current exams and also your institute must be well affiliated. For getting Implant training from BHEL either you have to contact to the HR personally or you can also apply through online. You simply have to visit at the company's website and then open the internship/training option. Here you have to fill all of your details and at last you have to submit your application. Or you can send your resume along with NOC from your institute to the HR of the BHEL.
For your kind information i want to tell you that you have to pay approximately 500 rupees per week for for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?