24th March 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the process for internship in Physiotherapy field in RML Hospital?

I am sidharth sharma and i want to do my physiotherapy internship from Ram Manohar Lohia hospital located in new delhi. So please tell me about the process for enrolling for internship there? I will be very thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid?
  2. Can I do internship from a Hospital having good Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation and Pain clinic?
  3. Physiotherapy internship in which Hospital would be beneficial?
  4. When the next Senior Resident interviews will held in RML Hospital?senior residency
  5. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
  6. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Application procedure for Internship in Army hospital for Physiotherapy students?
  8. Eligibility for Physiotherapy internship at reputed hospital?
  9. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
  10. Which is the best college for MPT in Orthopedics in Gujarat?
  11. Procedure to join Physiotherapy internship in hospital in Indian Army?
  12. What should I do between PG in Physiotherapy and Hospital Management
  13. What is the process for opening a Clinic Centre? I have completed Diploma in physiotherapy
  14. Can i do Internship from Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  15. Can i do six months Physiotherapy Internship in Army Hospital? What is the procedure for this?
  16. List of good colleges for BPT with low cut off and less fees?
  17. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  18. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
27th March 2016, 12:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process for internship in Physiotherapy field in RML Hospital?

In order to enroll for internship program in the above mentioned hospital, you need to fill in the application form for the program mentioning the details asked in it. After that, if you are selected, you will probably have to provide all your documents asked for by the hospital management.

You will further have to also submit the admission fee for the internship and then could possible do your internship training.
25th July 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process for internship in Physiotherapy field in RML Hospital?

Myself Anamika .i m doing my bpt in kailash institute. I want to do my internship in you college. Is there any entrance exam for internship.
4th October 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How can we apply for diploma in physiotherapy internship
10th May 2020, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

What is process of intership physiotherapy in rml lucknow
2nd October 2020, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to do internship for physiotherapy in Lucknow
19th April 2021, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the process for internship in physiotherapy field in KGMU Hospital?
12th July 2021, 12:49 AM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 011 2336 5525

Address:-
Baba Kharak Singh Road ,Near Gurudwara Bangla Sahib,Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Type III Connaught place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
10th November 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me intrenship fees of BPTH
18th July 2022, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i am Poonam singh and i want to do my physiotherapy internship from Ram Manohar Lohia hospital located in new delhi. so please tell me about the process for enrolling

for internship there?
25th July 2022, 09:54 AM
Ar_pit

Simply visit Medanta hospital and visit Dean or HOD of physiotherapy and give your college detail and submit the documents needed to do internship.

Address:- Baba Kharak Singh Road ,Near Gurudwara Bangla Sahib,Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Type III Connaught place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?