19th December 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for training at ISRO?

sir I want to training in isro what I do? I am a student of B.E.third year. and my branch is ECE.Please tell me about training.

11th March 2014, 07:58 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do for training at ISRO?

I.S.R.O --- Indian Space Research Organization

Through industrial training candidates get benefited from learning the various activities done around the industry or organization of ISRO.ISRO develops the candidates in the
various fields such as Geoinformatics,Remote sensing,Disaster management,and GPS Technology for Natural resources and more.There is an Institute which offers the these courses such as “Indian Institute of Remote sensing”.Of course there is a good scope for the candidates who knows the concepts about Geoinformatics,Remote sensing and GIS and more.

As you are willing to undergo for ISRO training you must first have to write the written examination conducted by the ISRO.So every year ISRO invites applications from the eligible candidates to offer training for the interested candidates.So to be eligible for this you must have a minimum of Bachelor professional degree such as B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university.The main factor it considers is percentage,so you must have obtained a minimum of 65% of aggregate marks in the qualified degree.

So the selection process is mainly Written examination.To undergo for the training conducted by ISRO you must really work hard put great efforts.And there will be a very good competition among the students,so prepare very well for the examination.The minimum age must be 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed more than 32 years and you must be an Indian Citizen to be eligible for the selection process conducted by ISRO.
19th March 2014, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a 2nd year student of eee branch. And really want training from isro.am i eligible for this plz rly
26th July 2015, 02:56 PM
Tilavat Kaushik

sir I want apprentice training at ISRO and I am ITI Students 2 Years refrigeration and air conditions mechanical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?