14th September 2010, 07:42 AM
ramyaraki9

Procedure to register for training in HAL, DRDO and ISRO while studying B.Tech in ECE?

Sir,
I am a student pursuing my III B tech in ECE and am interested in attending the training session organised by HAL,DRDO and ISRO.All the faculty of our college are ready to send us .I need the procedure to register for the training.

23rd September 2011, 09:32 PM
itsmesubrata

Default Re: Procedure to register for training in HAL, DRDO and ISRO while studying B.Tech in ECE?

If u have to sit in ISRO or DRDO exams,firstly u have to fillup a online form which are published in website and then you have to pay your fee by bank challan or through atm.And then you can get your admit to your address.
10th November 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to register for training in HAL, DRDO and ISRO while studying B.Tech in ECE?

Sir,i'm studying b-tech 3-year of e.c.e branch in s.k.u anantapur district ,Andhrapradesh .I'm very interested to take summer classes that took place in ISRO,HAL in the month of may,when was the last date of submitting reference letter& cv .I wanna to have a perfect details of it.thanking u sir ,I was waiting for ur reply.
8th December 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a student pursuing my IV year MSC in AVIONICS and am interested in attending the training
session organised by HAL,DRDO and ISRO.All the faculty of our college are ready to send us .
I need the procedure to register for the training.
26th December 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a student pursuing final year B.TECH ECE and im interested in attending traing sessions organised by DRDO,ECIL,HAL,ISRO. I need the procedure to register for training....
20th January 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

sir/medam
i am sathish doing 3year BE plotform of ECE may i atten training sessions organised by ISRO or DRDO...please reply me
20th January 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m sathish doing BE in the plotform of ECE ..i m intrested to join isro and drdo summer training of idustrial training....any chance to get that training....please reply me
26th January 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

sir or madam ,
i am sanjay an second year student doing m.tech in geo-technology and geo informatics in trichy . i am elligible to attend training in in isro or drdo e
19th March 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
can u please tell me the link where i can en-quire about summer training through ISRO and able to apply for it.
12th June 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i m sheladiya divya, a final year student doing my b.e. in ece in gujarat..can u please guide me how to get training in ISRO.
7th March 2014, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I m student of B.tec ece 3rd year. I don't knw the procedure to apply for training in DRDO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?