20th July 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

What are the various internship offers available for B.Tech final year ECE students?

Respected Sir/Mam,

With due respect i would like to inform you that,i,anupam gupta,b.tech final year appearng student, interested in doing internship from any renouned company. I would like to do this in this summer vacation so that my performance skill would be polished in an efficient way under the super vision of experts.
In this regard plz inform me some renound companies of telecomm field with or without stripend. I have also attached my resume.
Thanking you in anticipation.

20th July 2016, 07:56 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: What are the various internship offers available for B.Tech final year ECE students?

Here is the list of some of the companies that provide internship for B.Tech ECE students:

->FACLON
->SOUNDREX
->Intel
->Hacklab Innovations
->NAS Electrical and Electronics
->Technido
->Affererent Technology Pvt. Ltd.
->EXFO
->Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
->Broadcast Wearables Pvt. Ltd.
20th July 2016, 10:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various internship offers available for B.Tech final year ECE students?

List of the companies for internship in telecom sector for ECE candidates.

1. Center for Excellence in Telecom Technology and Management, Technology St, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2570 0971

2. Regional Telecom Training Centre, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

3. Telecom Expert, 4/B, Balkrishna Bhavan, Aarey Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 094206 85390
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?