2nd March 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

What are the various summer internship program available for B.Tech students?

Sir, I am Dipayan Dutta, pursuing B.tech in electronics and communication engineering. I would like to know how can i apply for summer internship programs in the various telecom firms? Can someone please provide me the information?

6th March 2016, 12:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various summer internship program available for B.Tech students?

There are many ways to apply for summer internship programmes. It depends on the concerned company in which you want to apply.

- Most of the telecom companies take summer interns through referral of its employees especially of senior level. It is the easiest and best way to get a summer internship opportunity.

- Some have online provision of application like BSNL, where you can apply by visiting the concerned CTTC/RTTC website in which you want to pursue your internship.

- For others, you need to either contact them via email or through internship portals to know the internship opportunities and apply as per their instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?