20th March 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What will be the location after 3 months of training?

I got my reporting mail and my appointment letter day before yesterday. The training location stated in it was hyderabad. I just want to know that only the training session of three months will be there or i have to stay there for the all four years? Then i just want to know that i will have to sign a bond on the reporting day itself or only after the training?

20th June 2016, 08:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the location after 3 months of training?

It is not possible to give you a detailed answer on your query since you have not mentioned the company in which you are recruited and from which you received the joining letter. If it has only one branch in Hyderabad, then your location of service will also be Hyderabad. However, if your company has branches at multiple locations, then you can get any location based on business demand and the availability of project related to your skill.
21st June 2016, 01:16 PM
pritam15551
Junior Member+

Default Re: What will be the location after 3 months of training?

In case of MNCs and CMMI Level 3-5 companies their training centers are different from development center.You can give them region specific option while signing the joining letter.They normally gives 3 location options for freshers. Most of the cases you will get the preferred job location as your first and second option.But there is a condition applied company must have development / operational center in that city, you have to ensure it first.

If your company has given you the training center at Hyderabad and you want to migrate to Delhi then you can comfortably do that, as this is a part of company's policies that they will relocate you as per your feasible options.

Cheers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?