28th December 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering?

If I will take training of commercial pilot after B.E in aeronautical engineering then it give me greater opportunity than a person who take training directly after 12? Or it will be better to do masters than pilot training?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  2. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  3. Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad?
  4. How to become a commercial pilot after GRA?
  5. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  8. How to get scholarship for commercial pilot training?
  9. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  10. Any chance to do commercial pilot course after completing graduation in B.Tech Aeronautical
  11. Whether a Commerce graudate is eligible to apply for Commercial Pilot Training?
  12. Procedure to apply for Commercial Pilot training through NIOS?
  13. How can I apply for Commercial Pilot Training in abroad? Job opportunities and total expense?
  14. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  15. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training?
  16. Scholarship available to do Commercial Pilot Training for SC candidate?
  17. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  18. How may I become commercial pilot? What's the requirements and cost of training for the same? I have passed diploma in civil engineering after 12th(science).
19th June 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering?

My standard is 12 completed and my goal is pilot so how many possible ways to reach my goal
21st June 2016, 01:21 PM
pritam15551
Junior Member+

Default Re: Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering?

In case of pilot or aviation training only thing matters is how much skilled you are and how much passionate you are for aviation.After completing BE you should definitely go for Pilot training because your B.E degree with give you a push during the interview. Apart from that everything is depending on the experience level during the training period.It counts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?