13th October 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Is the training session of 3 months or It's needed to be done 4 years? Do I need to sign a bond on reporting day or after the training?

I got my reporting mail and my appointment letter day before yesterday. The training location stated in it was hyderabad. I just want to know that only the training session of three months will be there or i have to stay there for the all four years? Then i just want to know that i will have to sign a bond on the reporting day itself or only after the training?

8th October 2016, 03:43 AM
jpiyush508
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is the training session of 3 months or It's needed to be done 4 years? Do I need to sign a bond on reporting day or after the training?

Training Session in any company is always part of your job, So all joining Formalities need to be completed only After joining only. Training session can not go for 4 years because the period is long and it also Cost too much. So Training session will be for 3 months only. And also Bond will be signed on the same day as your Job will be start on that day only.
Please also Mail to your HR to get complete clarification before joining the company otherwise in future it may have a issue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?