25th August 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E?

my 12th % is below 60% and pursuing BE then give me any suggestion to apply in wipro,infosys.tech mahindra,tcs etc.........or give me any other suggestion...............

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  4. Which is better university between PTU and WBUT for BCA?
  5. Am I eligible for Wipro and Infosys having secured 77% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 76% till B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Where to get the application for companies like Wipro, Infosys, Mahindra?
  8. Which company is best to work for freshers among TCS, CTS, Infosys, Mahindra Satyam, Wipro, Syntel, Tech Mahindra, CSC, IBM and HCL? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria for IT Companies like Wipro and Infosys
  10. 6 months training in infosys, Wipro, HCL, Tech mahindra..
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  12. Can I be eligible for campus interview in Syntel, Wipro or Mahindra Tech after scoring 76%, 73% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  13. Am I eligible for Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam like IT companies after scoring 75% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 55% in BSc?
  14. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  16. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, L&T etc after 55.67%, 72.62% and 63.01% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  18. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
25th August 2011, 07:54 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my 12th % is below 60% and pursuing BE then give me any suggestion to apply in wipro,infosys.tech mahindra,tcs etc.........or give me any other suggestion...............

if u score a good percentage in ur B.Ed i.e 60% or above and u are having enough knowledge about ur subject..then u can apply for all these companies..ur 12th result will become almost immaterial if u have done well in ur B.Ed..

hope this helps..
25th August 2011, 03:30 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E?

dear friend,
As you have mentioned that your 12th percentage is below 60% , then Sorry to say you that you are not eligible for appearing in the campus drive of any leading software company..

Eligibility criteria for appearing in campus drive of leading software companies:-

*One should have 60% aggregate through out the career..
*One should not have any pending backlogs.
*One should not have any study gap more than 2 years..

These are the requirements to appear in a campus drive..
If you really wants to go in those leading software companies then first go for a job in some small IT company, after gathering few years experience you can apply for Off-Campus drive of those leading software company...
Because experience matters more than the qualification..
All the best...
10th December 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E?

Re:Can i apply to wipro,infosys and big companies i have ssc:76%,inter:81% and B.E:60.15% is good.
11th December 2011, 12:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

Maximum company have set the criteria is above 60% in through out.

Eligibility criteria for WIPRO , INFOSYS ,TECH MAHINDRA , TCS is given below:-

For WIPRO eligibility criteria is 50% in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .Maximum ONE years gap are allowed.

For INFOSYS eligibility criteria is 65% above in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .Maximum ONE years gap are allowed.

For TCS ,TECH MAHINDRA eligibility criteria is 60% in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .Maximum TWO years gap are allowed

So you are eligible only for WIPRO ,TECH MAHINDRA , TCS.

Thanks
4th January 2012, 10:29 PM
senthilkumarvm

hi my dear friend.... you are eligible to attend TCS and sathyam because you have 60% in your 10th onwards

but i am sorry to say you are not eligible for infosys and IBM, they want above 65%
4th February 2012, 02:47 PM
chinki123

Hello everyone. I am in great confusion and please help me. I am from kolkata,West Bengal. I passed B.Tech in Computer Engineering in 2011 and got placed in tech Mahindra through on campus. But after passing B.Tech in last 6 months they did not give me joining. in the mean time, CTS ( Cognizant) scheduled an Off Campus drive in Kolkata and i got selected. They have given me joining in Chennai, Tamilnadu on 27th January,2012. i got Testing as my training domain. They told us, after completion of a 2.5 months training, we will relocated to other location. i gave my preferred location as Chennai. After doing training for 1 week, yesterday i got joining letter from tech Mahindra and found their location is Kolkata!! (my home town). and it's on 24thFebruary,2012. I am getting so much confused and can't decide whether i should do. The work culture of Cognizant satisfied me , but as I am in Chennai, lots of money are wasting for my food and lodging. my parents want Tech Mahindra and i want Kolkata but not want to leave Cognizant,as I heard it is far better than tech Mahindra. Both ae giving almost same salary. But, if I am in Kolkata, I can save a lot. Friend, please please tell me what to do.
14th March 2012, 06:38 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you are not eligible for appearing in the campus drive of any leading software company..
Eligibility criteria for appearing in campus drive of leading software companies,you should have 60% aggregate through out the career..One should not have any pending backlogs.you should not have any study gap more than 2 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?