3rd January 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

When BHEL Hyderabad is going to offer internship for B.Tech ECE candidates?

I am studying in B.Tech 3rd year with ECE stream and would like to do internship in BHEL Hyderabad. I wish to know when BHEL offers internship and when it releases the notification? Please give me the clarity regarding it's notification.

6th January 2018, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When BHEL Hyderabad is going to offer internship for B.Tech ECE candidates?

Yes, the BHEL Hyderabad offers internship for B.Tech ECE candidates. The internship generally starts in the month of December/ January. You can directly contact the BHEL office to know the details about internship like fee, duration, project type, etc., You have to obtain the NOC from your college HOD and submit it in BHEL Hyderabad for starting your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?