11th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

When will be the best time to do in plant training while doing B.E EEE 2nd year?

I am the student of B.E EEE, second year.when will be the best time to do in plant training,and of what training should I do that will be helpful to build my carrier. Can someone please guide me with the proper information which is required for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Which company is a best choice for me to do Inplant Training being a candidate of 2nd year EEE course?
  2. Can I do training from Bokaro Steel plant while in 2nd year of Diploma?
  3. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  4. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student?
  5. How to get training from Bokaro Steel Plant being 2nd year Electronics and Communication engineer?
  6. Training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in 2nd year student?
  7. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  8. What will I have to do for training in Bokaro Steel plant?
  9. How to do training from Bokaro steel plant? Procedure of training?
  10. How may I do training at Rourkela or Bokaro steel plant? I'm student of B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year
  11. Where can I do plant training while in ECE 2nd year?
  12. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in SAIL being a B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  13. Is In-plant training necessary for 2nd year Mechanical branch students?
  14. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
  15. Where to do In-plant industrial training in Chennai as a mechanical engineering student
  16. Summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical branch student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Training centers of Power Plant? Is there any job guarantee after training?
  18. Is it necessary to do in-plant training from a reputed company after doing B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical? Am I eligible for training?
14th June 2015, 12:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the best time to do in plant training while doing B.E EEE 2nd year?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to training and want to proceed with a definite goal and plan in your career. Since you are from EEE background, so you should either do training in core domain (electrical domain) or IT related training. You should do the training after your fourth semester. Then in the third year of your engineering, you should search and try to get an internship opportunity. If you do not get an internship opportunity you should do training again in a different domain, like if in second year you did on core domain, then in third year do in IT domain. This will widen your scope and increase your job opportunities.
14th June 2015, 03:01 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: When will be the best time to do in plant training while doing B.E EEE 2nd year?

For your kind information i want to tell you that training is the only period in which one can obtain true practical knowledge.

So my suggestion to you is that you should choose your training center which must be well reputed and well recognized.

Most of the companies provide training to the students during summer time.

And there are limited number of seats in every company, so my suggestion to you is that you should apply as soon as possible after releasing of application form.

Some best options for you are :

* Nokia

* Telecommunication companies like BSNL are very well reputed.

* Embedded system
15th June 2015, 12:22 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: When will be the best time to do in plant training while doing B.E EEE 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of B.E EEE, second year.when will be the best time to do in plant training,and of what training should I do that will be helpful to build my carrier. Can someone please guide me with the proper information which is required for the same?

I will suggest you to do your Training in the 7th Semester of your Engineering Course. As during that time you will be having the Solid knowledge of all the Concepts and principals that will help you in understanding the thing more Clearly and easily. Also, if you want to do your Training then i will suggest you to do it from the BHEL or CINIF as these are the Core companies and your future will be bright.
15th June 2015, 05:49 PM
reconnect

Hey...
**We suggest you to do the plant training in 3rd year.Because up to 2nd year the concept and knowledge is not clear.
**While doing the plant training in good companies firstly you need to understood the concept and knowledge deeply.
**In the end semester of 3rd year is the good time for doing the plant training.
Some good companies for doing the plant training are-
* NTPC.
* RDSO lucknow.
* GALE.
* Indian Railway.

****Best Of Luck*****
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?