11th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for training in DRDO?

Sir/Mam,

I want to take training in DRDO , i am pursuing b.e in ece(3rd year) please tell me the procedure to get training. Can someone give me the complete information which I would need to follow? Awaiting for the reply soon. Thank you!

14th June 2015, 03:04 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for training in DRDO?

DRDO stands for Defence Research and Development Organisation

DRDO provide training to limited number of candidates and that too from well reputed institutes.

So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your education grades at good level.

For getting training in DRDO you have to make a short resume and submit it in the laboratory in which you are interested to complete your training.

If they approve your application then you cab start your training DRDO.
15th June 2015, 01:31 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure followed for training in DRDO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to take training in DRDO , i am pursuing b.e in ece(3rd year) please tell me the procedure to get training. Can someone give me the complete information which I would need to follow? Awaiting for the reply soon. Thank you!

DRDO is not a kind of any company where you can work as an intern or as a trainee. You need to be very Specialized in your field to be eligible for the DRDO Organization which is a Government Based organization. So, you need to apply directly to the official website of DRDO for the post of Employee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?