9th August 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

When will the Philips company invite B.Tech in Electrical Engineering candidates for internship?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from GBTU, Utter Pradesh. I want to do internship from UP. When will be the Philips company invite for internship at UP?

Related Questions:
  1. Time and procedure for summer internship for 2nd year students of B.Tech in Electrical engineering?
  2. Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?
  3. List of companies to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical engineering?
  4. List of good companies offering internship training for Electrical engineering candidates?
  5. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) student in NCR and Delhi?
  8. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Noida, Bangalore and Rajasthan for B.Tech graduate?
  9. How and where to get the internship for 15 days while doing 3rd year electrical engineering?
  10. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  11. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  12. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  13. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  14. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do to ensure that I will do the internship in some reputed company or college?
  16. For getting an internship from any Electrical company should I apply online or visit the company offline?
  17. How to do internship in any electrical company? I am a 2nd year electrical B.Tech student
  18. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
24th August 2016, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the Philips company invite B.Tech in Electrical Engineering candidates for internship?

Most of the companies don't invite anyone for internship. You just need to apply on your own either through their website or through personal contact. Just get in touch with the company's HR department.

If you have reference in the said company then it will be more easier for you to get the internship as company favour those who have contacts with employees.
27th August 2016, 01:10 AM
Sam James

Post Re: When will the Philips company invite B.Tech in Electrical Engineering candidates for internship?

Philips is offering summer internship programs for MBA students in India. But for BTech (Electrical) you should apply directly in the company career portal. Currently the talent acquisition website of Philip seem to have some issues.

Still you can submit an open application, detailing what you are looking for in your covering letter.

Please find below the website link :
https://philips.taleo.net/careersect...32&jobfield=-1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?