21st February 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for B.Tech Computer Science internship when doing 3rd year?

I am seeking summer internship in Software company. But I don't know where to apply. Currently I am in my B.Tech Computer Science 3rd year and almost going to finish up and move to 4th year. So, I need to do the internship somewhere before I start attending the campus placement. Can you please where and in which company I can apply to get the internship? Quick reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  2. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  3. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  4. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  6. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  9. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  10. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  11. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  13. How to do summer internship in MNC? I am a B.Tech 3rd year in computer science student
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. How and for which scholarships can I apply after passing B.Tech 3rd year computer science?
  17. How to apply for internship when I am doing my 3rd year B.Tech?
  18. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
21st February 2015, 08:25 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can I apply for B.Tech Computer Science internship when doing 3rd year?

There are many software companies which offers internship for the CSE 3rd year students.
some of them are mentioned below.

List of Companies offering internship:

1. KREST Technologies.
2. EDGE Tecnologies.
3. NPCIL
4. ECIL
5. NSIC
6. TCS
7. HCL
21st February 2015, 08:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I apply for B.Tech Computer Science internship when doing 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am seeking summer internship in Software company. But I don't know where to apply. Currently I am in my B.Tech Computer Science 3rd year and almost going to finish up and move to 4th year. So, I need to do the internship somewhere before I start attending the campus placement. Can you please where and in which company I can apply to get the internship? Quick reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks.
List of the companies for internship training for B.Tech in Computer Science candidate:

1. Max Vision Solutions Pvt. Ltd, 21, Lok Marg, Outram Lines, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4721 2092

2. Tandon Micro Systems, 2529, Hudson Line Kingsway Camp, Kingsway Camp, New Delhi
Phone: 011 2746 5100

3. Gseven Computer Business Private Limited, 108, Gupta Tower, Commercial Complex, (Near Akash cinemas), 110033, Commercial Complex, Gopal Nagar, Model Town, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2713 4451

4. Web designing , Laxmi nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098731 10547

5. ETON Solutions, 2942/34-35, Hamilton Road, Kashmere Gate, Near ISBT
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098116 04024
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?