20th June 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do internship in IT based firms? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?

Myself Jitender Pal. I am appearing for MCA 3rd yr. I want to now about IT firm those who provide Internship training? Can someone from here give me the information on this as soon as possible? I just wanted to know which all places I can apply for the internship program/

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job as trainee in electrical engineering after completing B.Tech EEE with 63.9%?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  8. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
  9. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  11. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  12. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  15. How to get internship in Andhra Pradesh power generation corporation? What is the procedure to be followed?
  16. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  18. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
20th June 2015, 03:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I do internship in IT based firms? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Myself Jitender Pal. I am appearing for MCA 3rd yr. I want to now about IT firm those who provide Internship training? Can someone from here give me the information on this as soon as possible? I just wanted to know which all places I can apply for the internship program/
For application procedure, you should contact to below given contact number.

List of the IT companies for Internship for MCA student :-

1. Trigent Software Ltd
1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road
Bengaluru, Karnataka
080 2226 3000

2. Infosys
Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1
Bengaluru, Karnataka
080 2852 0261

3. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited
No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka
080 2667 2727

4. SAP Labs India Private Limited
EPIP Zone, Brookefield
Bengaluru, Karnataka
080 4139 5139

5. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd
15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout
Bengaluru, Karnataka
080 2572 9663
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?