20th March 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Where to get form for Live IT project?

Now a Days I am student of V sem MCA from BAMU Aurangabad, but not exactly knowledge regarding the live IT PROJECT. how many company give the opportunity to me Live project creation. I have basic knowledge about all the my syllabus languages c,c ,java,dbms,oracle,VB.NET. So please guide me.

28th March 2023, 04:58 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Where to get form for Live IT project?

I understand your concern regarding finding opportunities for live IT projects.

Here are some suggestions:

University or College: You can check with your university or college and see if they offer any live IT project opportunities. Many universities have collaborations with companies to provide students with live project experience.

Internship Programs: Various companies offer internship programs that provide students with real-time project experience. You can search for internship opportunities in companies that match your interest and skillset.

Online Platforms: There are many online platforms that offer live project opportunities to students. You can check out platforms such as Internshala, LetsIntern, and others to find such opportunities.

Personal Network: You can leverage your personal network and check if anyone in your family, friends, or acquaintances is working in the IT industry. They can help you with finding live project opportunities.

Professional Development Programs: There are many professional development programs that provide live project opportunities to students. You can check out such programs and apply for them.

It's essential to keep in mind that live project experience is essential for students to gain practical knowledge and prepare them for the industry. Ensure that you choose opportunities that align with your career goals and interest. Good luck with your search for live IT project opportunities!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?