20th March 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Industrial training from Adormi and Silicon India are valuable? Place for online training in VLSI & embedded technology?

This is Richa from Chandigarh and I'm in the final year of B. Tech ECE . Currently I'm in the final year of B. Tech. and preparing for GATE. We are supposed to do our industrial training in our last semester means from Jan to June. But it is affecting my GATE preparations so instead of going for real on the spot training I'm looking for online training (working from home). But meanwhile I dont want to waste the 6 months of my life so I want to learn something valuable.
(1) I've heard of Adormi and Silicon India in Banglore who provide online training and I want to know if their training is really valuable or not.
(2) Is their any place where I can have the online training in field of vlsi and embedded technology.
(3) Is my decision to do so is right.
Plz help me to solve this problem.

I would like to learn vlsi logical designing. I'm quiet confused so plz reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completion of Training in Embedded Technology and VLSI? Where and how to apply?
  2. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  3. Career options available to choose VLSI or Embedded System in 6th month training?
  4. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of the top training institutes in north India, offering summer training in embedded system for ECE students?
  6. Where could I pursue training while in ECE 3rd year in Embedded, Networking, VLSI? Best training centre in Mohali?
  7. Which institute is best for VLSI and embedded training?
  8. How to take embedded training course in ICTI Pune?
  9. Is any training being provided in VLSI and Embedded System in BHEL? What is the duration of training?
  10. Details about VLSI? How much is the payment for VLSI training?
  11. Companies which work on embedded and VLSI field providing training for freshers?
  12. How to do summer training in VLSI Embedded, PTC, MATLAB?
  13. How could I in DRDO Chandigarh for training while pursuing Bachelor in Biotechnology?
  14. How to do training of VLSI from Kolkata?
  15. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  16. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  17. How to start training in embedded or VLSI field? I am a EC last year student
  18. Courses for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student to get good jobs easily?
28th March 2023, 03:57 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Industrial training from Adormi and Silicon India are valuable? Place for online training in VLSI & embedded technology?

I can understand your situation and I'll be happy to provide you with some guidance.

Industrial training from Adormi and Silicon India: Both Adormi and Silicon India are reputed online training platforms that offer various courses in the field of engineering and technology. They provide training in various fields such as VLSI, embedded systems, software development, and more. The quality of the training provided by these platforms is generally good and can add value to your skillset. However, it's recommended that you research the specific course you're interested in and read reviews from past students before enrolling.

Online training in VLSI and embedded technology: There are many online training platforms that offer courses in VLSI and embedded technology. Some popular platforms include Udemy, Coursera, EdX, and more. You can check the course content, course duration, and instructor's experience before enrolling. It's recommended that you choose a platform that is accredited, has a good reputation, and offers hands-on experience.

Is your decision to do so right? If you're finding it difficult to manage GATE preparation and on-site industrial training, taking online training can be a good option. Online training can provide you with valuable knowledge and skills without having to leave your home. However, it's important to ensure that you choose a reputable online training platform and the course you choose aligns with your career goals.

In conclusion, taking online training can be a valuable option for you. Just make sure to research the platform and course before enrolling, and make sure that it aligns with your career goals. Best of luck in your future endeavors!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?