4th February 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Where should I apply to do internship after BE EEE with 77% marks? Chances to do internship from BHEL?

Hello sir, I have completed BE EEE with 77% marks and want to do internship. Please tell me where should I apply for it? Chances to do internship from BHEL?

5th February 2017, 05:29 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Where should I apply to do internship after BE EEE with 77% marks? Chances to do internship from BHEL?

My suggestion would be that apply to individual companies but at the same time make your accounts and profiles on other internship portals as well.
Some of the portals are intern theory, twenty19 etc.
Now these portals may get you some good internships but none corresponding to your stream since you have done engineering.
For stream specific internships, you must try Accelaar(only on facebook), Young2Junior, Marxus etc.
As far as chances of internship at BHEL are considered, it can be only determined by your resume and you can tell the latter 3 companies about your preference according to which they will shape your resume and help you get an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?