27th February 2016, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Where we can get summer internship while doing M.Tech Civil Engineering?

I am a first year student and i am doing M.Tech from civil ( STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING).
my request is to please let me know the names of the companies which provide summer internship and what is their selection criteria.
thanku

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering summer internship being a 3rd B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  2. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  3. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  4. Procedure to follow to get summer internship for Civil Engineering?
  5. List of companies which are suitable for doing summer internship for Civil Engineering?
  6. Where we can get summer internship while doing M.Tech Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  7. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
  8. How to do Civil engineering internship at IISC?
  9. List of companies providing summer internship in Andhra Pradesh for Civil Engineering?
  10. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  11. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  12. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do summer internship in good civil engineering companies? What is the duration of internship
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of construction based companies in Delhi to do summer internship while doing 5th semester civil engineering?
  16. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  17. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?
  18. Summer Internship in Delhi/Gurgaon for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
27th February 2016, 11:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where we can get summer internship while doing M.Tech Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a first year student and i am doing M.Tech from civil ( STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING).
my request is to please let me know the names of the companies which provide summer internship and what is their selection criteria.
thanku
List of the companies for internship for M.Tech in Civil Engineering student:-

1. Varindera Constructions Limited, 408,409, 4th Floor, Suneja Tower-1, District Centre, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2561 0031

2. Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt Ltd, Block B 2, Krishna Nagar, Safdarjung Enclave
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 0120 420 6771

3. Omaxe Construction Limited, Omaxe House, 7, Local Shopping Centre, Kalkaji, Kalkaji
New Delhi, Phone: 011 4606 6333

4. Ranson Civil Technologies Pvt Limited, 24, Tower No. B-1, GOLDCROFT, Plot-4, Sector-11, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 092122 11667

5. Panesar Construction Company Pvt. Ltd, S-25, Ground Floor, Janta Market, Rajouri Garden New Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 093108 73809

6. RS Timber Traders, Nehru Gali, Sant Nagar, 25 Feet Road Burari, Nehru Gali
New Delhi, Phone: 098100 07570
28th February 2016, 05:15 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Where we can get summer internship while doing M.Tech Civil Engineering?

** As being civil student you can apply for the internship in Larsen & Toubro construction.For this you can directly apply for internship through website of L &T.
** Go through the website and apply for the internship programme by filling the detail of your qualification and percentage.
** Then may can conduct the on-line Test for that purpose if you score a good rank then your name will be short-listed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?