27th February 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to decide which company is good to do for summer internship while doing 2nd year Mechanical engineering?

How we can decide that which company is good for us for our summer internship after 2nd year ...nd what r d requirement for good company..? Can someone please let me know the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  3. How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?
  4. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  5. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Time and procedure for summer internship for 2nd year students of B.Tech in Electrical engineering?
  8. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  12. How to apply for summer internship when I am in 2nd year Mechanical??
  13. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Summer internship in automobile industry being in 2nd year of Mechanical engineering?
  15. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  16. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  17. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  18. How to do internship in summer if I am in 2nd year mechanical engineering
28th February 2016, 05:42 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: How to decide which company is good to do for summer internship while doing 2nd year Mechanical engineering?

** You can directly apply for the internship or training in the top reputed companies or the core companies by going through the company office and take the application form for the training.
** And submit it with the full detail along with the NOC.If you know any reference person who is currently working in that organization then you can take help from him.
** Then they will short-list the candidate according to there criteria it may be percentage or candidate who had a reference one will be preferred first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?