2nd March 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the time period of internship at doordarshan, Bhubaneswar in during summer?

What is the time period of internship at doordarshan, Bhubaneswar in during summer? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer internship program in Bhubaneshwar for a period of 1-2 months? I'm a student of Delhi university
  2. Time and procedure for summer internship for 2nd year students of B.Tech in Electrical engineering?
  3. When does summer internship starts and ends?
  4. How may I do summer internship and courses at Bhubaneshwar? I'm in 2nd year civil branch
  5. How can I get an opportunity for summer internship programme?
  6. Can I seek summer internship for 1 month in any core company while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in ITER Bhubaneshwar?
  7. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  8. Companies offering internship in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar to ASP.NET in c# qualified candidate?
  9. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Chances of getting 2-3 months Internship programme at Doordarshan for diploma in Master Programme in TV Production, Direction and Broadcasting Journalism student?
  13. Procedure for internship in BHEL at Dubai?
  14. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  15. Procedure to do summer internship from Bharat Electronics Ltd or Reliance?
  16. Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship?
  17. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
7th March 2016, 10:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the time period of internship at doordarshan, Bhubaneswar in during summer?

The time period of internship at Doordarshan in Bhubaneswar is 2 months. You need to contact the center and get the application form. Fill the application form and then submit it with the requisite documents. There will be resume screening along with documents scrutiny; post which you will be called for interview. On successful clearing the interview round, you will be given the internship opportunity.
10th March 2016, 04:47 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: What is the time period of internship at doordarshan, Bhubaneswar in during summer?

** Doordarshan provide only maximum 2 week industrial training to the Engineering student.
** If you want to join training programme in doordarshan then you have to go through the doordarshan office and take the application form for the training.
** And fill it with the full detail and submit it with the NOC certificate which you will get in the college.
** At the time of submission you have to pay some fees for the industrial training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?