26th November 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?

Sir, I want to pursue Advanced courses in the field of Journalism and Mass communication after my Graduation. Can I pursue Special Honours in Journalism and Mass Communication in Calcutta University after graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Special Honours in Geography from Calcutta University after completing Graduation?
  2. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  3. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  5. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  7. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts?
  8. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
  9. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  10. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  11. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future? -- [New]
  12. Can I get scholarship for doing MA in mass communication and journalism?
  13. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  14. Which career option to choose after 12th other then Engineering and Medicine?
  15. How to pursue Mass Communication in Journalism?
  16. List of government colleges in Pune?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
27th November 2016, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to pursue Advanced courses in the field of Journalism and Mass communication after my Graduation. Can I pursue Special Honours in Journalism and Mass Communication in Calcutta University after graduation?

The University of Calcutta offers the M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication, PG Diploma in Media Studies: Film and Television and PG Diploma in Sports and Mass Communication Management. So after completion of graduation with over 50% marks can apply to the M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication course. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the admission test. There is no such course like honors in Journalism and Mass Communication course in Calcutta University. The University of Calcutta website is Click Here
27th November 2016, 09:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?

Yes, you will only have to appear for an entrance test conducted by CU for admission of candidate in the above mentioned course.

You should however prepare well for your examination as clearing the exam is not that easy under CU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?