9th June 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Inplant Training will be published in BPCL, Kochi? Eligibility to apply?

I would like to know that when the notification for Inplant Training will be publish in BPCL, Kochi? What is the eligibility criteria to apply?

16th June 2016, 03:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Inplant Training will be published in BPCL, Kochi? Eligibility to apply?

The notification is not yet released about the course in the above mentioned University, you will however be notified as soon as there is any such notifications released out.

I have attached a file below regarding the eligibility criteria for the above mentioned course, kindly download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Implant Training eligibility.pdf(215.1 KB, 59 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in AP? Detailed information about the working hours during Internship? 3 12th July 2019 09:14 PM
Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months? 1 18th November 2017 01:29 PM
List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship? 0 25th December 2015 03:12 PM
Is it possible to do Internship in other college being an MBBS student of CMC Vellore? Detailed information and necessity of Internship? 0 10th August 2015 09:38 PM
Information about internship programme and procedure to join internship in reputed organisation? 0 24th October 2014 07:16 PM