4th October 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Summer training for 3rd year students of Information Technology in Advance Java or Oracle Database?

I am B.Tech 3rd year student of informatio technology. I am totally confused what should i do either advance java or oracle database in my 2 months summer vacations. I have already done core java in my 2nd year summer training.

please help me to take a decision!!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering summer training after B.Tech (Computer Science) 3rd year with knowledge of Java, C, C++, Linux.
  2. Companies offering summer training for B.Tech IT 3rd year students?
  3. How to do training in Java and Oracle after scoring 75%
  4. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  5. Completed MCA with 63% but have lower percentile in graduation with 49.8% : Will I get selected in a good company?
  6. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice?
  7. Java or PHP: Better option for summer training after B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  9. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  10. Which it the best software course for a fresher to get a job in an IT company? Which software course has more demand nowadays
  11. How many courses are run by CDAC? Duration of these courses?
  12. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Summer training in Advance Java at IBM, Lucknow for 4 weeks?
  14. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  15. Which course is better to do in CSE 3rd year summer training, Java, .NET or php? From which institute should I do and which of these are job oriented?
  16. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  17. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  18. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
15th October 2014, 10:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training for 3rd year students of Information Technology in Advance Java or Oracle Database?

Talking about the present scenario and the demands of the companies.
They want a candidate to have knowledge about:-

- One Object oriented programming language preferably Java.
- One data related certification- Database from Oracle or Microsoft or IBM or SAP
- Data Structures and Algorithms.

Since you have already done a Core Java course, so it is better for you to go for DBMS. This is because DBMS is used in every company and is also a highly demanding branch of computer science field.
17th October 2014, 04:06 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Summer training for 3rd year students of Information Technology in Advance Java or Oracle Database?

Hi. Assuming that you have you've truly mastered the fundamentals of objects, there are courses you can take after mastering the core Java language.You could learn more about Java 2 Enterprise Edition technologies, used to build enterprise-level applications (often web-hosted). You could learn more about the JDBC API and connecting to ODBC databases. You could master using XML with Java. You could also go for summers internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?