30th March 2022, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Whether Tata Motors offer internship or industrial training?

Respected Sir/Madam, I'm a second year B.tech student in Mechanical
Engineering stream from Mumbai university. I would like to do an intern/industrial training at TATA motors. So I would like to know whether the company offers any such opportunities to 2nd
year students or not, if it does, how to
apply, deadline for application, etc. details.

Please help me with all the required information

my email id is [email protected]

31st March 2022, 10:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Tata Motors offer internship or industrial training?

Yes, Tata Motors offer internship, if they do not visit your campus don't lose hope. You can send an online application through their career page. Select the unit, location, and function you want to apply to and then upload your resume. Depending upon your merit and availability of the projects you will be contacted by the HR department with details of further steps. If you have a reference from someone in the company it will help in strengthening your application and if not still you can approach people through Facebook, and LinkedIn and ask them for a reference.
28th July 2022, 10:21 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Whether Tata Motors offer internship or industrial training?

Tata motors has an internship program in which they take interns from various colleges. You can contact the HR through your placement office( best way) as individual requests may or may not be fruitful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?