10th September 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Best company among Tata Motors, Tata Steel and Tata Power to do internship in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir, I am in 6th semester of Mechanical Engineering at MIT Pune and willing to do internship. Please tell me which company is best for it among Tata Motors Tata Steel and Tata Power?

Related Questions:
15th October 2017, 12:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best company among Tata Motors, Tata Steel and Tata Power to do internship in Mechanical Engineering?

All the mentioned Tata Motors, Tata Steel and Tata Power come under Tata Group and they vary based on the filed of working. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Tata Motors is the best organization for Mechanical Engineering background candidates.

As you are in 6th semester, I can say that you are certainly eligible to do Internship in Tata Motors. I am providing you the contact details of Tata Motors organization.

Click here for contact details

Click here for Official Website

The final selection of the company basically depends upon your interests and skills that you have and area of the topic in which you are most interested to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?