13th April 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Summer Training in PSU for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Hello
I am a student of B.Tech(CSE) in 3rd year now.
I want to do Summer Training in any PSU.
Kindly tell me the requirements for doing Training
there? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  3. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  4. Summer training for B.E. 3rd year student in PSU's?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  6. Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  9. How to apply for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
  11. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  12. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  13. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?
  14. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  15. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
  16. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  17. I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do summer training near Vadodara or Ahemdabad, Gujarat? I am a IGBT student in 3rd year from Aribas college
25th April 2015, 12:56 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Summer Training in PSU for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

It is good to see that you want to do the internship in PSU This internship will help you to increase your practical knowledge and also your future growth will be better. To done do the training in PSU you have to follow the certain procedure like-

The Internship dates are fixed you cannot change the internship date and also you cannot select the internship date. The training fees depends upon your type of training.

First you need to contact HR of the PSU branch from where you want to pursue training. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees.
26th April 2015, 10:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Summer Training in PSU for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

There is no requirement as such for training in PSUs since there is no fixed quota or fixed number of seats. The higher the number of seats the better interest the PSU will show in imparting training. You need to fulfill the below mentioned criteria to pursue the training course.

- You need a No objection Certificate from your college for the training.
- You need to pay a certain amount of training fees as mentioned by the concerned PSU.
- You need to get the application form from the concerned PSU, fill it up and submit it before the stipulated date along with the requisite documents.
- You need to report at the specified venue at the given time and date of commencement of your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?