22nd April 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Will I get only certificate not stipend through Summer Internship?

Hi, I am in SE Electronics Engineering now and going to completing from Mumbai University. I am planning for summer internship. So my query is in an Internship of 20-25 days, how much stipend do I get? Or I will simply get a certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  2. Summer Internship with Stipend for M.Sc(Astrophysics) candidate?
  3. Can i do summer internship in any good research centre alongwith stipend?
  4. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Mechanical Engineer?
  5. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Civil Engineer
  6. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Chemical Engineer?
  7. List of companies offering summer internship with stipend in Ahmedabad?
  8. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details of companies offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacation for MBA(HR) 2nd semester student with stipend?
  10. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  12. Companies in Chandigarh offering summer internship with or without stipend to M.Sc Chemistry holder?
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with Stipend for B.Tech(CSE) final semester student in Hyderabad?
  14. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  15. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  16. Internship after MBA 1st year in a company that provides stipend?
  17. Where should I do summer internship being an MBA in Finance holder? Minimum duration to complete internship?
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with stipend for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Maharashtra?
26th May 2018, 04:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get only certificate not stipend through Summer Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am in SE Electronics Engineering now and going to completing from Mumbai University. I am planning for summer internship. So my query is in an Internship of 20-25 days, how much stipend do I get? Or I will simply get a certificate?

Most of the organizations offer only summer internships without stipend for students. You can get a certificate for the summer internship. Only some companies with longer duration internships like 4 to 12 months offer a stipend. Most of the summer internships are short duration only. Therefore, it is not possible (generally) to get stipend for summer internships. You can get a certificate from the organization for the internship. You can also contact your college training and placement cell for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?