31st December 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How may I get my payment? What's the procedure for getting payment? I am working as a principal in Rmsa school, Chhattisgarh

i am princial rmsa school chhattisgarh
i am not found payment what system for payment

25th October 2012, 10:45 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get my payment? What's the procedure for getting payment? I am working as a principal in Rmsa school, Chhattisgarh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Payments of salary are done either through National Electronics Fund Transfer in your salary account, or through an account payee check in your name or in cash. If the school is not paying you your salary you must raise an issue either with the director/proprietor/partner etc. It is your hard earned money, you have every right to demand it.

You must be signing the attendance register as well. Hence, there lies a proof that you work for the school and you can sue the administration/owner to court of law, if they fail to pay your salary.

You can start with verbal demand for the salary then follow it with notice.
6th January 2013, 05:44 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How may I get my payment? What's the procedure for getting payment? I am working as a principal in Rmsa school, Chhattisgarh

Quote:
Payments of salary are done either through National Electronics Fund Transfer in your salary account, or through an account payee check in your name or in cash. If the school is not paying you your salary you must raise an issue either with the director/proprietor/partner etc. It is your hard earned money, you have every right to demand it.
28th April 2013, 03:19 PM
A.ANJANI KUMAR

Default Re: How may I get my payment? What's the procedure for getting payment? I am working as a principal in Rmsa school, Chhattisgarh

I complet ssc and i presently study the diplamo in AEI FINAL year ,my higt is 175 cm,my chast is 84 cm so what jobe i get in indian army? Telme replay to me and my number is 9581031356,8688714248
27th May 2013, 08:05 PM
Pankaj sungroya

70,000 per month
2nd August 2013, 07:33 PM
anurag113300

you can get your payment through cheque
and it will deliver to your address
the address you will posted in the site
4th August 2013, 08:15 PM
muskansood

Thumbs up Re: How may I get my payment? What's the procedure for getting payment? I am working as a principal in Rmsa school, Chhattisgarh

Quote:
Well sir you will get your payment as a draft from the authorities in about one month of your winning it at your address you enter in the site
8th August 2013, 04:43 AM
vinit kumar 41

Quote:
go to school and get a salary from management
8th August 2013, 11:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai sir
You may get your payment within one month after the completion of the session.The payments are made through cheques with the participate given payee by speed posts.You can receive the payment by next mont ending if you won in this month.And if you havenot received payment then you can fill the "payment not received" to get your payment through online.
12th September 2013, 08:08 PM
Shivakumar jadiyavar

Dear sir.

Now you may give the letter to your higher officer . Means director of the R s m a. With kindnessly the definetly . Slove your problem.
28th September 2013, 09:57 AM
deepakpaisal

Quote:
please payment no recieve
3rd October 2013, 12:24 AM
avinashyadav7744

At first you have to register in this site. after that you get a confermation link on your email id. then after you have join in this schoolarship program of us n then helping the people in their carier soltion. then you got point by admin and after your possition in merit list will display in every 15 th n 31st of month decleared n your payment at your home by speed post

thank you
18th December 2013, 04:53 PM
mc.dowells265

You can ask the director or proprietor or file a suit against law that you haven't received your salary yet
you can directly notice to your board of directors or trustees of you college
11th January 2014, 04:20 PM
welki

Quote:
hi friend
wish you a very happy new year

You must be signing the attendance register as well. Hence, there lies a proof that you work for the school and you can sue the administration/owner to court of law, if they fail to pay your salary.

You can start with verbal demand for the salary then follow it with notice.

thank you
3rd February 2014, 09:22 PM
rsselvavignesh

fill your bank account details in the form.They will pay payment in your account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?