3rd February 2015, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Will I be getting any confirmation letter while doing internship? What will be proof of doing internship?

Sir I'm working as an intern in a new company named securens systems its been a week now we dont have any ID card or any confirmation letter they are telling we wont be getting any confirmation letter we will be directly getting a certificate after completing the internship. I am a little worried coz we dont have any kind of proof yet so what should i do?
Or this is the way interns are treated?

7th February 2015, 08:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be getting any confirmation letter while doing internship? What will be proof of doing internship?

No, this is not the way in which interns are treated. Usually interns are also given I-Cards and a confirmation letter via email or hard copy stating their selection for internship and date of joining. However, in your case since it is a startup so there might not such provision. Hence they are not giving such stuffs but it can also turn fake and they might deny later concerning the certificate. Hence get a written proof from the Manager concerning this by writing an application to him/her. Otherwise you can opt for other companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?