9th December 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Summer Training in Infosys, Accenture and TCS, Pune for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?

hello,
i am srashti, pursuing my B.tech(2nd yr) in Information & Communication technology from jaipur.
I want to do my summmer training frm a reputed company like TCS,Infosys,Accenture,etc. frm pune. So plse guide me with the suitable information regarding to that.
With Regards-
Srasti Kamathan

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  4. Training for 45 days in Infosys, IBM, TCS, HCL, HP, CISCO, JUNIPER, I-Gate or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  5. How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TCS, Wipro and Accenture, Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 6th semester student?
  8. Summer Training Programs rum by TCS, Wipro and Infosys?
  9. Which is better Accenture or Infosys for non IT background freshers?
  10. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  11. Summer training programs run by TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc.?
  12. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  13. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  14. I am a 3rd year B.Tech student : How to apply for a 6 week summer training?
  15. Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?
  16. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  17. How to do summer training in IBM, HCl, TCS, Infosys after completing 4th semester of computer science and engineering
  18. When summer training starts in TCS, Accenture and Wipro at Chennai? How to get placed?
13th December 2014, 12:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Training in Infosys, Accenture and TCS, Pune for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that companies like Infosys, Accenture and TCS do not offer any summer training. They offer only internships and that too, to only third and fourth year engineering students. However, you can do training in other companies like IBM, Hp, HCL, etc. For this please visit the below links.

IBM Training
HCL Training
HP Training
15th January 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer Training in Infosys, Accenture and TCS, Pune for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?

I am a 3rd year B.Tech ECE student under WBUT. I want to training at IBM at kolkata campus. How can it possible?
27th January 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I am Third Year IT Engineering student. I want to do 45 days internship/ Industrial training from any software
Company in Pune. Can I get the list of companies in Pune where this training would be possible ?
11th May 2016, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a third year student pursuing BE (CSE branch) . i would like to know whether Infosys provides summer training or not ?
17th May 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am btech 3rd year student of sgi college kuk university. i want to do internship/industrial training for 2 months in pune.
so can u help me to find any good company for the internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?