25th August 2012, 09:20 PM
SAURAV DAS777

How to undergo internships in electrical and electronics based company in Chennai for 4 to 6 weeks

i want to undergo internships in ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS BASED COMPANY in chennai for 4-6 weeks for my final year project..right now i am in7th semister..please guide me....

5th January 2013, 08:47 PM
abhishek0123

Default Re: How to undergo internships in electrical and electronics based company in Chennai for 4 to 6 weeks

Firstly you need a permision letter from college to the company that you want to do internship. Then submit that letter to company. After getting permission you can do internship
1st May 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to undergo internships in electrical and electronics based company in Chennai for 4 to 6 weeks

WHAT ARE GOOD ELECTRICAL COMPANY PROVIDES INTERNSHIP IN CHENNAI
17th May 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to get core company company job(eee).how to get internship opportunity from company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?