10th January 2012, 10:12 PM
cute aarti

Names of the good companies in which I can do training after passing B.Tech 3rd year electrical?

dear sir,
i am a student of b.tech.third year electrical.please tell me some good companies name for traning purposes.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of training companies in Hyderabad for Electrical engineering?
  2. Names of the companies which provide 4 to 6 week duration training for 3rd year electrical and electronics engineering student?
  3. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  4. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  5. Companies offering 2 months Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Gurgaon?
  6. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  7. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  8. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  9. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  10. List of good companies in which I can apply for training while in B.Tech 3rd year Electrical?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for CSE 3rd year student? Does all companies charges for Training? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for core companies after passing B.E 3rd year(Electrical and Power)?
  13. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  14. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  15. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  16. What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course?
  17. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  18. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
17th January 2012, 08:32 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Names of the good companies in which I can do training after passing B.Tech 3rd year electrical?

There are many companies in India offering Internship for Engineering graduates.Some of the companies which you can try out are:-
DRDO, ISRO, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, SAIL, GAIL,.etc

Procedure for internship
1.You first need to get a letter signed from your principal mentioning details about the internship along with your resume and post the details to the branch office of a particular company where you want to apply for the training.Before sending a written letter it would be better that you call the company earlier itself and talk about the internship details.

2.If your internship gets approved then you will receive a fax notice with in a week regarding the internship details.The HR is the only main authority to decide regarding your approval and training period.You can get the details of the Branch Offices in the official website of the company.

3.Apply to the respective branch office or contact the authorities directly through phone for more details regarding internships.Apply for as many companies as soon as possible since there are limited seats for training.
17th January 2012, 08:59 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Default Re: Names of the good companies in which I can do training after passing B.Tech 3rd year electrical?

Dear
The branch of a student does not matter so much....it does not matter much whether you are from electrical branch or any other branch.....almost the same companies are there for all the branches.....The main thing is that you are from any branch,you must score well in your exams and bring a good CG PA.
Well,there are a few good companies in which you may go,like:
COGNIZANT
MICROSOFT
TCS
WIPRO
L&T... and many more

Thanks,
Aishwarya mehrotra
17th January 2012, 09:11 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After completing 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical engineering you can apply for training under some good companies such as:-
National Thermal Power Corporation, Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Steel Authority of India Limited, Indian Space Research Organisation etc.

For internship under these Companies, at first you have to obtain a recommendation letter mentioning details about the internship from the head of the Institution where you are pursing your study along with your resume and send the same to the particular Company where want to undergo internship.

On the approval of the internship you may receive a notice regarding the internship. The HR dept. of the Company will decide regarding approval and the period of training.

It will be better to contact some one near and dear in the Company before application for approval which will be an added advantage for getting approval for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?